1. Forumul Cetatenesc pentru Actiune Sociala si Educatie Civica (Romania www.fcasec.com)
2. Young Effect Association (Italy)
3. United Societies of Balkans (Greece)
4. UNZA Radio (Zambia)
5. Young People We Care (Ghana)
6. Organisation of Afrikan Youth (Cameroon)
Youth Media project aims to create space for youth voluntary interaction, youth workers and youth leaders in order to exchange experiences and acquire new knowledge,skills and competencies in the delivery of information campaigns for youth and development of partnerships and networks of youth organizations.
The specific objectives are:
– To provide the opportunity of exploring how media can be used in youth activities.
– The acquisition by the participants of creative presentation and communication skills.
– To identifify specific NGO/media relations.
– To increase transnational mobility among young people through directinvolvement in project activities of youth organizations in Africa and Europe.
– To promote active participation of young people by involving them in project implementation activities.
– To promote cooperation and exchange of best practices in non-formal education methods.