Albania, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain,Turkey
3 Partecipanti dall’Italia membri dell’Associazione Young Effect.
Limiti d’età: 18-30 anni
Costi: 30 % viaggio (il 70% viene rimborsato dalla Commissione Europea durante il progetto o subito dopo tramite bonifico internazionale), quota membership per essere membro di Young Effect (80 Euro).
Vitto, alloggio, escursioni ed attività sono comprese nel finanziamento europeo.
Scarica il formulario per candidarti a questo link: Formulario iscrizione Progetti EU e invialo all’indirizzo email@example.com
Obiettivi del progetto:
Evaluating the operation, the role of the media in global world and the media
praxis in participatory countries.
• Developing a cooperation between media representatives who conduct an
activity in Middle East, Africa, Caucasus, Balkans, Europe and Turkey.
• Appraising the effect of social media field on different countries.
• Enabling to share the effect of knowledge and communication technology on
media and to review the understanding of progressive technology, digital
journalism and reporting.
• Providing to argue the news ethic between media agents who come from
• Enabling to share the process of local and national media in the context of
globalization and indigenisation and the instance of Turkey.
• Providing to share information about participatory countries’ media structure of it’s
yesterday, today and tomorrow.
• To inform about both Turkey’s politics of Middle East, Africa, Caucasus, Balkans, Europe
and oncoming vision and reply to media members’ questions.
• Introducing to Turkey with the dimensions of social, cultural and media.
Il corso tratterà i seguenti temi:
– uso della voce
– uso del corpo e movimento teatrale
– studio del personaggio
Alla fine dei lavori è prevista la realizzazione di uno spettacolo/saggio
E’ aperto a tutti i futuri attori dai 16 ai 40 anni
PRIMA LEZIONE DI PROVA 8 NOVEMBRE 2011 ORE 21:00 c/o VILLA COLOMBO (MAGENTA)
Costo dell’intero corso: € 100,00
Per informazioni e iscrizioni, ecco come contattarci:
cel. 349-0865301 – 392-801850
VISIBILITY OF VOLUNTEER WORK
KAYSERI – Cappadocia – Turchia
1 Novembre-8 Novembre 2011
- To increase the visibility of volunteer works
- To increase the youth participation and youth policy on the volunteer works
- To make more visible to volunteerism
- Effectively volunteerism presentation
- Communicate with large target audience about volunteerism
- Teaching the way to dissemination of the volunteer works
- Using and disseminating of the volunteerism results
- To share everyone’s knowledge and learn from others about how to make better volunteer works
- To understand which works are volunteer works and why
- To share good examples and experiences on the volunteer works.
Aim of the week: To look at how issues around the global environment and international campaigns can be implemented at a local and European level with young people through a process of creating intercultural dialogue. There will also be time to plan future projects together between our organisations.
Venues: 4 nights at the Pioneer Centre in Shropshire, UK http://www.actioncentres.co.uk/pioneer-centre/index.htm
On the Arrival evening and night before the departure we will be staying close to London for easy access to the Airports.
There will also be a visit to the Birmingham Thinktank Museum http://www.thinktank.ac
We will travel by minibus between the venues
Dates: Arrival: Wednesday 21st September 2011 departure Thursday 29th September 2011
E’ richiesta la membership per progetti di cooperazione a Young Effect