“You(th) and business 2.0” had been an Erasmus+ project that foreseen the realization of a youth workers mobility, which took place between the 1-7 of August in Poland and from 2 to 6 September in Finland. Its aim was to train youth workers on how to develop and instal entrepreneurial skills in young people from rural and remote areas who lack opportunities due to the geographical position of their communities. The project has been coordinated, organized and hosted by International Projects’ Association “INPRO”.
The project participants were twenty-four youth workers from eight different European countries, each of them working or volunteering in local NGOs or educational institutions in their home countries. Each organization delegated three participants.
The objectives of the training course and study visit has been:
- use better the entrepreneurial knowledge;
- collect good and bad practice of young entreprises throughout sessions and visits;
- learn about grant programs from partner countries, with focus on youth start-ups;
- learn about Business Simulation tool for youth who wants to start-up;
- be part of online community „Young Entrepreneurs Agora” and contribute to its development;
- enhance media literacy and critical thinking of YW;
- have basic knowledge useful for starting a business;
- know why business plan elements are important resource for a youth start-up.
Besides the training course agenda, participants got a sense of INPRO’s work and had the chance to interact with locals by joining our weekly events such as Monday Stories on Monday and Open Café on Wednesday. During Open Café that week, participants presented and offered some typical food and drinks from their countries to the local community.