VISIBILITY OF VOLUNTEER WORK
KAYSERI – Cappadocia – Turchia
1 Novembre-8 Novembre 2011
- To increase the visibility of volunteer works
- To increase the youth participation and youth policy on the volunteer works
- To make more visible to volunteerism
- Effectively volunteerism presentation
- Communicate with large target audience about volunteerism
- Teaching the way to dissemination of the volunteer works
- Using and disseminating of the volunteerism results
- To share everyone’s knowledge and learn from others about how to make better volunteer works
- To understand which works are volunteer works and why
- To share good examples and experiences on the volunteer works.
Aim of the week: To look at how issues around the global environment and international campaigns can be implemented at a local and European level with young people through a process of creating intercultural dialogue. There will also be time to plan future projects together between our organisations.
Venues: 4 nights at the Pioneer Centre in Shropshire, UK http://www.actioncentres.co.uk/pioneer-centre/index.htm
On the Arrival evening and night before the departure we will be staying close to London for easy access to the Airports.
There will also be a visit to the Birmingham Thinktank Museum http://www.thinktank.ac
We will travel by minibus between the venues
Dates: Arrival: Wednesday 21st September 2011 departure Thursday 29th September 2011
E’ richiesta la membership per progetti di cooperazione a Young Effect